I've decided to start blogging again. Mostly because writing helps me heal, but also because I would like to document my new journey. As a way of being accountable, and a way to keep track of my progress, I will be blogging regularly starting tomorrow.
I feel terrible. I feel unhealthy, bloated, tired, severely depressed, anxious, imbalanced, my hair is falling out in handfuls and my skin is unpredictable, sensitive, and volatile. I need to nourish myself. I feel like I'm starving from eating junk and my body needs more. So, I will give me what I need. Tomorrow I am going to begin following the Eat to Live plan, a diet consisting of nutrient-dense foods, and lacking in processed ones. I will feed myself what I need. You're invited to follow my progress and see how life changes for me.
Let the micro-nutrient party begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment