Hey there, Delilah, I like to listen to your show
I listen in my car whenever I am on the go
I sing along
Sometimes to every single song...
Hey there, Delilah, you know, it really is the best
when dudes call in to request a song
and you make them confess
Say what they've done
Right there in front of everyone.
That's really fun!
OHH You play lame songs for me...
OHH You play lame songs for me
OHH You play lame songs for me...
OHH You play lame songs for me
Hey there, Delilah, don't you worry how it will go,
You play Chicago and Celine
and Journey and Manilow
I like 'em all!
Sometimes I even want to call.
You'd make me bawl.
Delilah, I can promise you
that by the time your show is through,
my night will never ever be the same... and you're to blame!
OHH You play lame songs for me...
OHH You play lame songs for me
OHH You play lame songs for me...
OHH You play lame songs for me
No comments:
Post a Comment