I didn't interact with him much, since I didn't even notice he was there until halfway through the flight (I was working in the back and he was up front), but by the end of the flight he totally had everyone around him laughing and having a great time. I stopped by before we landed and asked him if I could get a picture with him before he left... and, true to form, he lifted his hands in the air and said, "YOU can sit on my lap before I go!"
I passed on that... but I did get the photo.
5 comments:
I love, love,love Oscar Goodman! He is without a doubt the most entertaining mayor in America. Seriously, where else could you find a mayor when asked by a room of kindergartners what he likes to do in his sparetime answer with, "I drink gin." ahahahahahaha And, HE FRIGGIN PLAYED HIMSELF IN THE MOVIE "CASINO"...does it get any more rockstar than that? My favorite OG moment though, was when newly elected he was watching the New Year's Eve festivities on the Strip and some idiot had decided to climb a pole and got electrecuted and fell off. The camera man panned OG who shook his head sadly and the news reporter zoomed in for the story. It went something like this (paraphrasing, of course):
"Mayor Goodman, I can see you're visibly upset."
"Yes, yes I am."
"About the fact that, that young man's family had to see that on TV?"
"No. I'm just hoping he DIDN'T have kids, because it would be sad if someone like that was allowed to contribute to the gene pool."
hahahaahahahahah I've been with him at a couple of events in town and each time was a pleasurable and comical experience. Great photo. XO
I LOVE HIS BOMBAY SAPPHIRE ADS. WAS HE THROWING BACK A FEW ON THE PLANE?
While we don't serve his favorite drink (martinis) or his favorite gin to make them with... yes, most definitely, he did toss a few drinks back! And he bought one for the fourth-grader next to him, too.
Hahahaha just kidding.
I met Oscar Goodman at a charity event with Spencer last year. He was a riot. No wonder you guys like him so much. Our mayor stinks.
That is one thing I really miss about Vegas. Even the Mayor is fun!
Post a Comment