Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

Ok, I was tagged to complete this, and since everyone I know has already done this one... I guess I'll wrap things up:

I am: a work in progress.
I think: too much late at night. I wish I could turn my brain off at 10pm. The other night I woke up singing a Jonas Brothers' song (of all things) and did so repeatedly for about an hour before I fell back to sleep. Aaargh!
I know: I have found the love of my life. Without question.
I want: a new digital camera for Christmas
I wish: to be able to create. Anything. Everything. I have so many ideas that need a forum.
I hate: when my children argue with me. It is the single most exhausting thing in the whole world.
I feel: warm and fuzzy from the cough syrup.
I hear: the whirr of the fan, the tumble of the dryer, the swish of the dishwasher... my day is coming to a close.
I smell: like bubble gum. almost always.
I crave: McPerfect. He's my drug of choice.
I search: for ways to be a better woman, mother, lover, friend...
I am not: interested in people who lie.
I write: because it purges my soul. Writing is like breathing for me. If I don't do it, I begin to suffocate.
I win: when I make those around me happy. Their joy is my greatest gift.
I lose: myself if I don't have time alone. I have learned that I need that quiet alone time.
I never: want to have to be separated from McPerfect again.
I listen: to my children when they are sleeping sometimes. It is the most soothing sound.
I think: that laughter is a powerful aphrodisiac

2 comments:

Trish said...

I can't sleep. Thanks for taking the tagged survey. I enjoy learning about you.

Anonymous said...

I guess I've got to get off my ass and do mine now too.:-)