Jen's Blog Cabin

If I had a choice, the only time I'd ever tell stories would be on the front porch. I'd offer you a creaky rocking chair and a mason jar filled with sweet tea, and we'd chat about our day, or exchange recipes, or tell stories about our lives. Next time you're passing by... come and sit with me a while...

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Think. It's patriotic!

So, pretty much everyone knows that I’m not a big politics fan. And, I’m not even going to post my own opinion here because I don’t want to get into a debate. But, I DO know who I’m voting for, and I DO know why.

I wish I could say the same for everyone else:

Posted by DragonflyGirl at 4:19 PM

1 comment:

Trish said...

I cannot stand Howard Stern. What a tool.

October 15, 2008 at 8:50 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
DragonflyGirl
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2008 (77)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (28)
    • ▼  October (25)
      • Temptation
      • Daydream Believer
      • Free Speech
      • Lip Service
      • Anticipation
      • Happy Birthday Aryanna!
      • For The Birds
      • Where have all the neurons gone?
      • My Sentiments Exactly
      • The Plastics
      • Shopservations
      • Everything I Need to Know I Learned on a Farm
      • And the Oscar goes to...
      • Plane and Simple
      • Say it taint so!
      • Name that tune
      • Tag! I'm it!
      • DIEt
      • Think. It's patriotic!
      • Moving Violation
      • Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?
      • My kind of party!
      • The Red Sole Society
      • When I Am Old, I Shall Be Kooky
      • Bless Shoe
    • ►  May (20)

Thanks for stopping by!

Free Counters
Free Counters

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.