Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This week's installment of WTF

ShopGirl's Boba post has had me thinking, and this morning, I would like to explore a phenomenon I like to refer to as, "Passing It On."

Have you ever noticed how someone will taste something and say, "Ew. This tastes funny... try it." and then offer it to the closest person they can find? It happens all the time, in all forms: "Come here and smell this... does it smell gross to you?" "What am I drinking? It's awful. Have some." I could go on for days... and the worst part is... someone usually tries it! We've all done it. And then we say, "Yeah... that's gross. Come here... do YOU think this is gross?"

When I was younger, I knew a guy who had a theory that you could empty an entire glass of sour milk by just starting it off on one side of a party. He proposed that it would get 'here have some'-ed until it was gone. I don't know if he ever did it. I stopped going to his parties after he said that.

2 comments:

Shop Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shop Girl said...

What a freaky guy and whoever participated in his sour milk game must've been freaky too. Pretty safe bet you didn't because Boba Haters would never subject themselves to swallowing...err, yeah.

(Carob damnit! I'm CAROB!!!!)