Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Facebooked God

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha You know our Support Group relates to this. So now we've got the Blog Fam and the Support Group. Personally, I think everyone in the entire BF should try the madness. I'm going to bed now...WTF! Someone just send me a fish for my blue cove! And the madness continues...

Shop Girl said...

How come they didn't mention the eggs and plants or the Red haired sluts and Christmas balls?

Nick said...

I still think He went to University of Phoenix. You forgot the ponies and GW's Going Away Party and the popcorn tins. The tins!!

INCULPATORY EVIDENCE said...

AH,BUT GOD WON'T HAVE THE COOL T-SHIRTS WILL.

Anonymous said...

My Blackberry just went off again. Bloggy jive and now Facebook jive. I guess I really may have to succomb to your peer pressure you bunch of pushers!! Wtf is a poke?

DragonflyGirl said...

Yeah, I mean, what are you going to send GOD?? That's like, the ultimate "guy who has everything".

You send Him a tree- He's like, "I made that."
You send Him an egg- He's like, "I made that... and by the way the chicken came first..."

There's no winning there.

DragonflyGirl said...

@ Brian - Come over to the dark side!