
Dear Exit Row Passenger,
I know that I am forced to stand here in the exit row during boarding to make sure no children or idiots sit in these seats, but it appears that one has slipped past me. I just thought you should know that even though the FAA says I have to stand here with my ass in your face, I refuse to believe that you have accidentally grabbed, touched and brushed against my ass FOUR separate times accidentally, no matter how many times you say "oops, sorry!". Back the F off or I will accidentally punch you in you F-ing face.
Oh, and you are an idiot so you can't sit there.
Sincerely,Your friendly flight attendant.
7 comments:
ahahahahahhahahahaha Should've told him that "flying the friendly skies" was somebody elses' slogan. ;)
lmao.
First, why am I up at 6am on a weekend?!! Second, this made it all worthwhile. Thanks for the laugh.
Jen, I double dog dare you to say THAT on the loudspeaker when doing your schpiel next time.
Do you guys get together in the back of the plane and gossip about how rude some of us are (not me, of course hahaha)?
VERY FUNNY,JENNIFER!!(:
@ Brian - One time I actually DID (accidentally) say "we have a PENIS dust allergy on this flight" instead of "PEANUT dust" and then I tried to correct myself, but instead, I said it again THREE TIMES with increasing intensity and inflection. OOPS! The passengers laughed so hard that some literally had tears rolling down their faces. Good times!
@ Mark - Yes. We talk about everyone. haha I don't usually get involved in girly gossip... that's just not my style... but there's not much to do up there and the passengers do so much dumb stuff that it just becomes great fodder for conversation. :)
Post a Comment