Saturday, November 8, 2008

Inject a little humor

The other day, my daughter was making faces at me in the mirror as I brushed out her hair after bath time. "Can everybody make silly faces?" she said, and I (in my usual sarcastic way) replied, "Sure... Unless they've had botox!" I then spent five minutes explaining my answer.

So last night, my daughter walks up to my son and with the least expression possible says, "Look Trystan, I have botox." And when my son said, "What's Botox?" she answered: "It's disease you put in your face so your eyebrows can't move!"

I laughed so hard I literally had to lay down on the floor.

4 comments:

Shop Girl said...

i still think you should've put a pic of her making the botox facial expressions (or unexpressions). ha

Anonymous said...

Kids are so funny. My nephew and niece crack me up constantly.

INCULPATORY EVIDENCE said...

JENNIFER, YOU HAVE BEEN ON A BLOGGING MARATHON.(: I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR POSTS. THIS ONE WAS VERY CUTE.

Trish said...

Precious. I wish I had a place where I could store all of the priceless things Ava and Audrey have said. It's great that blogging allows the stories to be chronicled.